A Systems Administrator will have at least 4 years of help desk / support experience and excellent verbal and written communication skills. The candidate must be comfortable working with minimal supervision to resolve complex troubleshooting tasks and demonstrate first-hand experience building and deploying new networks and replacing equipment in existing networks. Applicants must demonstrate experience in leading technical teams and in ensuring proper and timely execution. System Administrators must be able to share knowledge freely with co-workers and stay cool under pressure. Candidates must be able to cultivate client relationships and provide superb customer experience. We are looking for flexible network engineers with an aptitude for technology and who enjoy working with others.
- Installation of IT Systems
- Onsite and Remote Troubleshooting / End-User Support
- Maintain IT Infrastructures
- Extensive work experience deploying and maintaining LANs
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft (Workstation and Server) operating systems; Active Directory, Microsoft Exchange, VMWare, Routing and Network Management and/or Apple OS and iOS systems. Certifications are not required but a plus.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Dedicated to learning and teaching
- Self-motivated, flexible, hard-working
- Dedicated to teamwork and client loyalty
All applicants must have strong verbal and written communication skills. They should be enthusiastic for learning and teaching as well as self-motivated, flexible, hard-working and dedicated to teamwork and client loyalty.
- Competitive Salary
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Supplemental Life Insurance
- Commuter Benefits
- Discounted Gym Memberships
- Paid holidays and vacation time
- On-the-job training
- Regular performance and salary reviews
Cyber City promotes individual growth in a well-rounded and balanced work environment. Cyber City both challenges and supports its staff through a diversity of assignments and carefully constructed training and team development.
If you are a heroic problem solver with a penchant for technology, consider joining our team.
To apply, email firstname.lastname@example.org with the title of the position as the subject. Include a brief description of why you are interested in Cyber City in the body of the email. Attach your resume as a PDF file.