System Support Technician
Our System Support Technicians are dynamic individuals who are responsible for LAN / WAN configuration and support. Basic responsibilities include: end-user support, onsite and remote troubleshooting, installation and management of IT infrastructures. We are looking for superheroes with verve for technology and who enjoy working with others.
- End-User Support
- Problem Solving
- Installation of IT Systems
- Aptitude for helping individuals in crisis
- Strong problem solving skills
- Accomplished ability to work with computer hardware, operating systems and software
- Basic networking experience/skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
All applicants must have strong verbal and written communication skills. They should be enthusiastic for learning and teaching as well as self-motivated, flexible, hard-working and dedicated to teamwork and client loyalty.
- Competitive Salary
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Supplemental Life Insurance
- Commuter Benefits
- Discounted Gym Memberships
- Paid holidays and vacation time
- On-the-job training
- Regular performance and salary reviews
Cyber City promotes individual growth in a well-rounded and balanced work environment. Cyber City both challenges and supports its staff through a diversity of assignments and carefully constructed training and team development.
If you are a heroic problem solver with a penchant for technology, consider joining our team.
To apply, email email@example.com with the title of the position as the subject. Include a brief description of why you are interested in Cyber City in the body of the email. Attach your resume as a PDF file.